Saturday 9 November 2013

My first post EVER




Hi there!! 

This is my first blogpost ever and to be honest I don't really know what to write about...

First of all I think I should tell you something about myself:My name is Franca, I'm 16 years old and I am in 10th grade. I am originally from Germany but this summer we moved to London.
Since about 3 years I am obsessed with Blogs and YouTube. Everyday when I'm coming home from school I'm excited to look if someone has uploaded a new video. My favorite youtubers are probably FleurDeForce and Zoella and I love getting inspiration from them.

So since I started getting into the big internet community I dreamed of becoming a successful youtuber myself. However, I also know how difficult it is to get noticed by people on the internet. I still don't know if someone will ever read this blogpost but I hope it so much. I'm planning to make a YouTube channel after I know people are reading my blog post and want to see videos of me, too. :)

I created this blog today to share my thoughts on things with you and to get to know people with the same interests as me.
I love all things beauty and fashion related but I'd also like to write about other things that bother me or I just think are worth writing about.

That's probably it for my first blogpost.If you've read this than please write me a comment or a Mail, because I'd love to hear from you!
You can also get in touch with me on twitter: https://twitter.com/FranceyMIDI'm grateful for every little reaction.Thank you so so much and wish my luck on my journey!!
 XOXO Francey 

19 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck with your new blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicee blogg! would love it if you followed back! thank youuuu xx
    http://confidentsteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog! I have one as well if you would like to follow it :) debbiedowner99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :3 wow I love your blog, followed! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hiii, i saw your comment on Tanya Burr's video, so you now have another person following your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. good start.! Good luck with the blog ;)
    mind checking out mine?

    http://simplepromise-simplepromise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) I love your blogdesign!! how did you make it??

      Delete
  6. Great first blog post! I started blogging a couple of weeks ago, would love it if you checked it out<3

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thank you so so much :) I read your blogposts, they are really good! <3 followed you everywhere :3

      Delete
  7. Hi, I saw your comment on Louise's video. I just start blogging as well and when I see your post I feel like yeah~ I have friend that in same situation. So you now have another person following your blog :)

    Would you mind checking out mine? http://kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy thank you :) that's so true, it's really difficult at the beginnig, because you don't know how you get people to read your blog... yours is really nice, though. :)

      Delete
  8. Hey have have just startet a blog yesterday :D
    your first post ever is great :)
    http://liivelaughloveblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy :) Danke!! dein Blog ist aber auch toll :)

      Delete
  9. Great post & good luck! Remember to have fun with it :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete